Sunday, September 27, 2015

EZE Homegoods Silicone Egg Poacher

  I absolutely love these! They are very easy to use & my eggs come out looking perfect! I had never used one of these before & was very pleased that they included the instructions.

  All I had to do was boil some water, lightly oil the pod, crack the egg in the pod and then add the pod to the simmering water. Its very important that the pod is lightly oiled or else your egg will stick to the pod and you will have a hard time taking it out of the pod. Your egg will be done in less than 5 minutes! Four pods are included and they're perfect for when you want to make more than one at the same time. I usually use two because that's how many I make my husband. What I do is that I use a pan large enough for both of them to fit.


*I received this product at a discount for my honest unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment