Thursday, September 17, 2015

Royal Beaute Premium 3D Natural Fiber Lash Mascara | Review

  I got the Younique 3D Fiber Lashes Mascara as a gift and ran out of it a couple weeks ago. The price wasn't something I wanted to spend on mascara. I've been looking for something similar or better. I wear false lashes most of the time, but when I don't I have to wear mascara that makes my lashes look full and thick just like the lashes I wear. I'm very picky.

  I decided to give this mascara a try and I'm in love with it already. I might just stop wearing lashes for a while. It made my lashes look full and thick. The instructions were simply and easy to follow. I did 3 coats of it instead of 2. My eyelashes look amazing! You do have to be careful with the fibers because when they get in your eyes it's really uncomfortable. The case is really cute and makes it easy for me to carry in my purse and not lose them. I recommend this product to you if you're looking for a cheaper alternative to the Younique Fiber Lashes Mascara.

*I received this product at a discount for my honest, unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment