Thursday, September 17, 2015

Trond Bluetooth Headphones | Review

  I've been looking to buy my husband some wireless Bluetooth headphones. So when the opportunity to purchase these came up, I did! Where he works its always boring and he's constantly on his feet. I needed to get him some headphones that were perfect to use for constant moving. These absolutely do their job! My husband has taken them to work and hasn't had any problems with them falling out from his ears. The best thing about them is that they are waterproof and won't get damaged with my husband's sweat. Not only has he used them to listen to music, but also to make calls.
 
  These headphones are Bluetooth and you don't have to connect any wires to your device. They are easy to pair with your device and shouldn't have a problem. The right earbud has volume keys that let you control the volume from your headphones. Has great clear sound quality to make any song sound amazing! The battery last up to 7 hours of playing time or talk time. You will love these headphones and are perfect if you're constantly on the move.

*I received this product at a discount for my honest, unbiased review.



No comments:

Post a Comment