Sunday, September 13, 2015

Vernal Lustful Lips Plumper | Review

  I love anything that has to do with makeup! Especially lip products. I'm always looking for new lip glosses, lipsticks or anything that will make my lips look better. I'm very picky though so I don't like every lip product I get.

  This lip plumper is amazing! I already have big lips, but I love lip products that will make them look plumper and give them a nice look. This is just what I need. When I first applied it instantly felt a minty feeling on my lips and saw immediate results. A couple of minutes passed and I kept seeing results. I like that you can wear it alone or with your lipstick. It doesn't dry my lips at all. It's a clear gloss, but it seems to bring out a nice color on my lips.



No comments:

Post a Comment